Saturday, 2 June 2012

Recipe for a Successful Therapy


I'm sure most of you encountered the usual questions of "what should I do with
my child?", "How will I handle him or her?", "These are his behaviors at home
and in school, and people around him are already complaining, and I don't know
what to do anymore?"

Parents, relatives and caregivers come to you to address their child's needs,
issues and concerns. Aside from the education, therapy, and support you are
already providing then, you still want to give them more and beyond your
capability.

It is a known fact that adults play a major role in the growing years of kids
and since play is the main occupation of kids, so a good supervision and
handling of an adult + the necessary toy to target specific needs + child = a
recipe for a successful therapy. When you provide them the toys, you gave them a
chance for them to bond together, work together, play together, learn and
discover new things together, and that is what the kids really need- the love,
attention, and care of their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment